Please check in often on our Facebook page for the latest updates.
The Hannibal Central Park Farmers’ Market is held each Saturday morning from 7:30 a.m. to noon. You can find us on the west end of Central Park at Fifth Street and Broadway in downtown Hannibal from May 4 through Oct. 26. Saturday mornings in the park make for a perfect family outing. Once the season is in high gear, we will likely also add a midweek market. Come see us each Tuesday from 3 to 7 p.m. through the peak season (mid-June through mid-September).
We are a producer-only market; 100 percent of our vendors are local, growing their own produce and making their own wares. Meet your farmers — they are a great resource! Ask them questions and get to know them. They can tell you firsthand about their growing practices, what they will have available throughout the season, and even offer up their favorite recipes.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Please read the following and download any forms you might need.
- Download and read the HCPFM Vendor Regulations
- Certain vendors may need to stop by the Marion County Health Department and fill out the Marion County Farmers’ Market Permit Application. Contact them at 573-221-1166 for details.
- Certain vendors may need to fill out the City of Hannibal Business License Application.
- If you wish to sell eggs at market, you will need to read Requirements for Shell Eggs Sold in Missouri and obtain an egg license.
- Read the Missouri’s Division of Weights & Measures Requirements for Sales at Farmers’ Markets and know if you are required to have a certified scale.
- Also helpful, especially for new vendors, is the AgriMissouri Farmers’ Market Handbook
- All vendors must sign and return the following before they will be allowed to set up:
- Please note the new Missouri law concerning sales tax for farmers’ market vendors. Read the law carefully and know how it pertains to you: Senate Bill No. 727
- Vendors are responsible for any further permits and licenses that their particular businesses may require. Again, know the law and how it applies to your particular situation.